We believe that constant contact, support, and feedback in integral to your health and fitness. We are more than just your group fitness studio.
We have found that to keep you progressing in your health and fitness goals it helps to have a constant point of contact. Each member has a “Coach for Life.”
Your coach is your contact for any questions, checking in on nutrition, and personal training sessions.
All our CrossFit memberships include at least 2 Personal Training sessions a year.
We offer two attendance levels of CrossFit membership: Unlimited and 2 Classes per week
- Attend as many CrossFit, BootFit, Barbell Club, and Rowing classes as you would like.
- Unlimited access to Open Gym
- Base membership includes 2 Personal Training sessions per year (1 per 6 months). Higher levels of membership include more personal training sessions.
2 Classes Per Week:
- Attend two classes per week. You may attend any class we offer: CrossFit, BootFit, Barbell Club, and Rowing classes
- Open Gym time counts as a class.
- Base membership includes 2 Personal Training sessions per year (1 per 6 months).
- Attend unlimited BootFit classes.
The following is applicable to all memberships:
- All Memberships are a 12 month contract. We are not here to provide a quick fix, improving your fitness is a commitment.
- Auto-payment by credit card, electronic check or bank transfer is required. We can do monthly or bi-monthly payments
- Family members receive a 15% discount from the base rate.
- Cancellation of a contract is allowed within 3 days of signing contract without penalty or with written notice. Cancellation fee applies
- 30 Days Written Notice required for Cancellation. Please remember partial months are not permitted. If a member cancels on or after the 2nd of any month, then a full payment will still be due the following month on the 1st. There are no refunds for membership fees, and CrossFit 707 will not prorate a cancelled membership
- If you move over ten miles from the gym and provide proof of move we will cancel when we receive proof of move (utility bill, etc.)
- Contract may also be cancelled for medical reasons if accompanied by doctor’s note
If you have any additional questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at (707) 205-1301