8:00am – Team Workout for all 707 members! We will have a BootFit & CrossFit version, so everyone can participate!
9:00am – 707 Town Hall Meeting. Stick around after the sweat sesh, and join our meeting.
We’ll have hot coffee and breakfast snacks, too! 😉
Anyone and everyone are welcome to sit-in and listen. We will be sharing a lot of information, including:
- The Process for New Clients to Start & How We Build Relationships
- What a “Coach For Life” means
- *NEW* 6-Week Cycle Specialty Courses
- “MetCon” – aka BootFit -or- Bootcamp-style
- 707 Strength – aka Barbell Club -or- Weightlifting
- Future Seminars & Workshops with Guest Speakers
- Future Specialty Clinics
- KidFit Summer Camps
- Project 707 Strength & Gymnastics Cycles
- Personalized Programming & Coaching
- General Physical Preparation Programming
- Class Schedule
- AND MORE!!!
10:00am – 12:00pm – Open Floor. During this time, everyone will be able to walk around and meet face-to-face with the coaches, as well as meet some wonderful local professionals in town in the health & fitness industry. You will be able to ask any questions, and collect all of the information you’ll need to decide whether or not these services available to you are a good fit in your life.
OUR LIST OF PROFESSIONALS INCLUDE:
JEREMY FAUST, M.P.T., C.S.C.S., Clinic Director at Grove Andersen Ghiringhelli Physical Therapy
BENICIA YOGA HOUSE
CHEF AARON LEROI, Personal Chef & Fit Meals
BRING CASH – He will have delicious samples and fit meals to buy, but supplies will be limited to only 20 meals for available purchase. First come, first serve! Each meal is only $12. He will also have a sign-up sheet for future orders.
GEOFF QUARES, Owner of Pro-Faction Martial Arts & Fitness
ANDRE MORALES, Life Insurance
DR. DAVID ARREOLA, B.S., D.C., at the Benicia Wellness Center
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Come one, come all! We look forward to seeing y’all there! 😉